Pure ectascy
I waited till the very last moment. I shouldnt have, i know. But i never learn my lesson. I really had to go. It was absolutely vital. Rushing past Edison Chen and Tom cruise, pushing through the magnificent big knuckle-brown door, i knew i just might make it. You see, i had drunk 8 glasses of water. Catching sight of that big, white, lovely saviour of a water-closet, i heaved a sigh of relief.
But then, just as i swirled round, i caught sight of the most amazingly, gorgeous, beautiful thing. It was like a dream. I walked closer, not daring to believe my eyes. As if in a trance, i reached out, almost unwillingly, as if if i stirred, the image before me might disappear. Could this be real, i thought in disbelief. Could such an ethereal angellic creature possibly exist? Transfixed for what seemed like mere seconds, (but was actually days, but hey, i exaggerate), i stood there, perfectly still. As the world went round and about as usual outside, and as night turned into day somewhere in Africa, there i stood rooted, in a whirlwind of estacy. Pure, unadulterated ectascy. Until of course, my mother burst in and shouted, "Stop trying to break the mirror!"