no ad box by maytardesigns.com please note that covering up your ad.s is most likely against your terms of service! use at your own risk!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
[Friday, March 19, 2004]


Love at first sight

Im going to Cornell. I just know its the school for me. I actually sorta got kinda teary eyed when i checked out the website. I think i knew instantly i wanted to go there. Its weird, before i got accepted, i didnt even bother to find out what kinda place it is. I just thought, Cornell's a damn good school, its ivy league, why not just try it. Afterall, the registration fee's no problem. So i did. I actually already managed to psych myself up to go to the UK to study law, but its CORNELL!

Im definitely in love with the place. It touches my very essence of being. Plus it ranks top 10 in the entire US. I mean, duh, why shouldnt i go? But so much more than that. I still cant believe i got in. But ive seriously fallen for it. Hard. Nothing academic has ever moved me so. But i feel a deeper connection with Cornell, somehow.

Ok, so maybe its coz its an ivy league, plus its in New York, tt's SO "Sex in The City" and "Felicity"!! haha and so much fashion. Which equals SHOPPING. Hmmm. But i love the place. It looks so nice and happy. I like happy-looking things.


Ali. C shook bootie at 11:54 AM

\\PhotowhoriNg//

\The Big 2-0/
\CHEERS/
\National Day Mahjong!/
\CORNELL PHOTOS!/
\MORE CORNELL PHOTOS~/
\APRIL FOOLS'!/
\Bday Pictures/
\Bollywood Partaay!!/
\Bollywood Party - by Vermz/
\Ohana Pictures/
\More Ohana Pics/



\\Bootie Shaken//

\ARCHIVES/
\02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004/ \03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004/ \04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004/ \05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004/ \06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004/ \07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004/ \08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004/ \09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004/ \10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004/ \11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004/ \12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005/ \01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005/ \02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005/ \03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005/ \04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005/ \05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005/ \06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005/ \07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005/ \08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005/ \09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005/ \10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005/ \11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005/ \12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006/ \01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006/ \02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006/ \03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006/ \05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006/ \06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006/ \07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006/ \08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006/ \11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006/ \01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007/

\\Boogie-ing On//

\Ramblings from my dearest Beeboo/
\Tea with Fartzzy Wartzzy/
\My favourite dose of crap from Seaniepoop/
\Sengison Chen strikes again/
\Try life on the fast lane with Slowwloww/
\Throw us a bone, Joan/
\Mi darling Fea, Vermeanso/
\My Smelly Melly/
\My Deliciously Devilish Angel/
\Oh to be kena sabo-ed/

\\The Good Stuff//

\ Rock on, man/
\RamboTan/
\Fugly/

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com