Blood is thicker than Water
I seem to be, of late, bleeding all over the darn place. I don't know why but blood seems to be spurting out of me from various places. I scratch at my leg and to my horror, i bleed. I scratch at my elbow, and to my displeasure, there's blood. Anywhere i seem to tear at, i seem to bleed. And i don't understand why!
***
Anyway, apparently Fartz is under the impression i spoke ill of her and disgraced her publicly on my last post. I, however, beg not only to differ, but to point out that, of all the times i have publicly embarrassed/abused/insulted her, this was by far, the least intentional. In fact, i have absolutely no recollection of mentioning her at all. Or even making any reference, implication, insinuation, connotation, allegation or supposition to/about her what-so-ever. But, if i must, for the sake of my FUTURE, i humbly apologise for apparently and most inadvertently distressing her "pretty little head" - and you know why it is in inverted comas.
***
I'm bloody hungry. Maybe i've been losing too much blood.