The Height of My Life...
I am officially embracing my true height. For years i have been looking on in wonderment as my friends(if i must call them that..) romp around in nothing more than slippers on their feet. Well, i stare in amazement no longer! 6 over years of knowing a certain individual or two have finally rubbed off on me. I challenge my height no more. I accept the gauntlet. I embrace slipper-dom. Bloody hell! They're amazingly comfortable. I could romp all day in those babies and not get a single blister! And i've been told they've even added a bounce to my stride. Pshaw..fancy you looking at my behind as i bounced away! Naughty thing..
Oh, oh! Not that i would neglect you gals either, my pretty array of heeled princesses!! Never! (Shh..softer now..softer..my princesses are getting a bit twitchy hearing me go on about my new found bundles of joy) I promise i will still wear you gals to functions, certain country clubs, restaurants, first dates and look at you all sitting pretty, with such pride and admiration which chronicles nothing less than a happy mother! But other than that.. ha ha ha..!!
So i yesterday i commenced my shopping for the perfect outfits to fuel my new-found slipper-obession. Oh yes, definitely, slippers call for totally different shirts, blouses, pants, skirts, accessories and bags from heels. Surely everyone knows that! And due to a little closet Genius, who up till forced, refused to acknowledge her own brilliance, i purchased a lovely pair of '3/4's tt will fit my any of my slippers to a 'T'! Later i will continue my hunt for more of such delicate beauties. In fact, ive already got a bag in mind.
Alas, i am rather low on funds. Well, not like that's ever stopped me before. Anyway, a few people have accused me of doing nothing but shopping all day long. Well, erm, uhh.. jealous is it?! Hmph.