Famous Sayings
I absolutely love my friends!!
They are so... brilliant!
***
"Has he not already cost me a husband? and you, a friend and doctor?"
-Fartz
***
"Its not the money, its the principle!"
- Weizhi
***
"Don't worry kids, i'm on the train."
- Sengyat
***
"The weather is damn shiny today huh"
- Beeboo
***
"M M M"
- Seng
***
"Laughter causes indigestion, heartache and death in some. Beware."
- Jude
***
"You will grow to love the pain."
- Turtle
***
"Rumble rumble rumble"
- Weizhi
***
"Poke poke"
- Weizhi
***
"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep"
- Joshua
***
"Sorry, i wasn't with my handphone..okok..!"
- Qinqin
***
"I am the overlord of all that's mine. Pyramids of crap, hills of insanity and buckets of liquid gold-en Gee whizz...!"
- De Wei
***
"Not if i push you first!"
- Kyle
***
"Whaa..?"
- Corny
***
"And that's what you get when the cookie crumbles..on you.."
- Elf
***
"I am a lean, mean, sex-mo-chon-dri-aaaccc"
- Elf
***
"All hail the Elfin king"
- Elf
***
"Do you think i could take em?"
- Daniel
***
"I swear i will swear at you if you do..i swear.."
- Turtle
***
"Boogie, booga, boogARrHhh"
- Joshua