I guess its time for a proper post, without parties, without pictures. BUT ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME ME. *lol* duhhhh. Anyway, i absofuckinglutey love my singlehood status. Its fucking awesome.
So Matthew cooked me dinner!
He cooked curry! And he's an all American white boy. It tasted goooooood. Candles and everything, with a hot cook to boot. What more could a girl want? We then proceeded to the observatory to look at the stars. [Ok, this was some time ago] Subsequently, ive been seeing this boy for lunches, dinners, teas.. its nice :)
And a lot of boys have been hitting on me recently. I fucking love it. [We all know how i loove going on dates] Im one of the most commitment-phobic people i know, yet i always seem to be in a damn relationship. You know what? F that. This is too good to give up. A myraid of male company, wining and dining, hugging and loving! I'm an attention whore, maybe? At times. I do like my boys. Not all the time though. I like my solitude and to fade out of the limelight too. But i do get in my element. And guess what? Now i dont have anyone to feel guilty over, no one to stop me, no one to complain about the attention i'm getting, no one to be jealous or crappy. And i still get the comfort, the smiles, the dinners, the company, the physicality, the piggyback riiiides, the loooooove. All the good stuff without any of the bad. And i'm free. Rid of all the chains, free to disembark anytime. It's wonderrrfuuuul and i love it.