no ad box by maytardesigns.com please note that covering up your ad.s is most likely against your terms of service! use at your own risk!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
[Wednesday, October 26, 2005]



I love you for saying that. You have no idea. I love you for always being there. I don't tell you enough. I love you for the shit you take from me. You don't know how much i do. I love you for wanting the best for me. In everything i do. I love you for the way you push me to do good. To do better. I love you for the way you care. Sincerely, i do. I love you for being "my bitch" and for letting me be a bitch.

Friendship like this doesn't grow on trees. We lucked out. Maybe me more so than you. But im glad. Glad to have found you. Glad to have been found by you.

See, boys can be nice too.


Ali. C shook bootie at 2:52 AM

\\PhotowhoriNg//

\The Big 2-0/
\CHEERS/
\National Day Mahjong!/
\CORNELL PHOTOS!/
\MORE CORNELL PHOTOS~/
\APRIL FOOLS'!/
\Bday Pictures/
\Bollywood Partaay!!/
\Bollywood Party - by Vermz/
\Ohana Pictures/
\More Ohana Pics/



\\Bootie Shaken//

\ARCHIVES/
\02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004/ \03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004/ \04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004/ \05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004/ \06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004/ \07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004/ \08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004/ \09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004/ \10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004/ \11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004/ \12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005/ \01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005/ \02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005/ \03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005/ \04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005/ \05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005/ \06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005/ \07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005/ \08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005/ \09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005/ \10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005/ \11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005/ \12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006/ \01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006/ \02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006/ \03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006/ \05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006/ \06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006/ \07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006/ \08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006/ \11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006/ \01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007/

\\Boogie-ing On//

\Ramblings from my dearest Beeboo/
\Tea with Fartzzy Wartzzy/
\My favourite dose of crap from Seaniepoop/
\Sengison Chen strikes again/
\Try life on the fast lane with Slowwloww/
\Throw us a bone, Joan/
\Mi darling Fea, Vermeanso/
\My Smelly Melly/
\My Deliciously Devilish Angel/
\Oh to be kena sabo-ed/

\\The Good Stuff//

\ Rock on, man/
\RamboTan/
\Fugly/

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com